Poster Tutorial: Simple Cute Poster

Yay! I told you I'm gonna make a tutorial ^^

Yes, so this one is a simple cute poster tutorial. But this time, instead of words, I put it in a video! This is my first time to make a video tutorial, to be honest, so forgive me for some minor mistakes there. And my mouse is actually broken, so there really are a few mistakes here and there in the video.

Okay, these are the only things I used there:
- Lee Hi pictures ( found here )
- Victoria PSD 001 & 002 ( found here )

See? Simple, right?

Some important details about the poster ( if ever you couldn't see in the video /creys )
- canvas size ( 550x700 )
- background fill ( #d7fd54 )
- circle color fill ( #fae885 )
- "Little Miss" font color ( #ffc600 )
- "Cutie" font color ( #f77395 )
- "Cutie" background font color ( #f83b6c )

Uh huh.
Anything left? None. Yep! That's all :D
Now, enjoy the freaking video hahah! :D


video permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages