a simple edit

I was updating my android phone to Jelly Bean 4.1. To be honest, I didn't know that you could update to a higher version of the android. So I'm at a lost. Then while I waited for the installer, I made a simple edit.

So it's been a while since I last really went to Photoshop for some editing. I decided to make one just earlier so I could see if I still have the grasps with Photoshop. lol. And apparently, I still do have. And by apparently meaning it's all gone XD



So who might this young lady be, you ask? It's Alison Sudol! 

She's professionally known as A Fine Frenzy. I don't even know why. It's like Adam, uh, something, of Owl City. Anyway, I really like her songs. Especially "Near To You". I just read Everyday by David Levithan the other day, and damn, that song fits perfectly with the book. It gives me a melancholic and an uneasy feeling. Boohoo.

Also, I think she looks a lot like Hayley Williams. O_O Just some similiarities. She could pass as Hayley Williams of Paramore O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages